putting my expedition out to pasture *tear*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maverick1701

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After 7 years of faithful, reliable service, I've finally decided to get a new ride (my first ever new vehicle). 2 days ago I filled out the paperwork, completed the financials, and signed on the dotted line to order my new ride. It's a crew-cab 2018 Nissan Frontier Pro4X w/manual transmission. It will be delivered weds & the exped will be traded in.

The old exped was one of the best trucks I have ever owned & the return on investment was CRAZY good (I only paid $3K off Dallas craigslist 7 years ago and haven't had too many major repairs...just normal maintenance).

She "goes to live on the farm" with 183K on the odo...but that stopped working 2-3 years ago so I think she really has close to 200K (she is 21 years old after all).

I've enjoyed being a part of this community guys. thanks for the camaraderie and know-how!

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Stick around maverick, just because you move out of your mom's house, doesn't mean you don't keep in touch with your brothers!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk