Question about a product

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aka rotten

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cant believe when startin this ? ,the name of product slipped from my mind.What happens as ya get old.It a product on tv that looks to do miricals with trim and vinel.Supposed to last 2 years and not wash off.Shows guy sayin hes never seen car look so good and hes owned it 2 years.Believe its 19.95 and that gets you enough to last for 2 vechicles.If anyone knows what i speak of tell me name of product and if anys tried it,is it a joke as it sounds or ok.Thanks,Paul

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like "Back to Black". I would go to an Autozone or O'reilly's and ask them what they recommend though. They sell all sorts of stuff for that purpose and they'll tell you what they like to use. I would not trust anything that claims to last for two years, you will probably have to reapply every month or so.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How bad is your trim? There's stuff that will dress and protect the trim and stuff that will dye it (in case it's really bad). There's always the option of painting it with trim paint or plastidip.

OP
OP
A

aka rotten

Full Access Members
Reaction score
brokencole,You hit it on the head guy.Now has anyone tried it?I,d like to know how it works.Back to black ok on most things but on my Ford truck dont touch the trim around my bed on truck.Stuff is grey instead of black.Theres a heat gun trick you can use i,m told but i,m in wheelchair and thatd be a bit tough for me.I,d like a report if anyone has one.Thanks,Paul

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Use plastidip (found at home depot, menards, etc.), that is what I used on my trim and rims and that is fairly permanent. Plus if it doesnt work, it just peels off. That is what I would do if I didnt want to keep reapplying stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT