Radio help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yankeecause

Reaction score
2020 radio defaults to fm every time ignition is turned off. This just started happening. Is there anything I can do or is this a dealer thing? I would like it to stay tuned to SiriusXM. Thanks.

6jase5

Reaction score
This started on mine (2021) and got worse. I would always have it on Sirius with nightime screen. That would default to auto, then I would lose all my presets. Now the screen won't come on 90% of the time and it just plays the FM station it was on, completely black but the camera will come on when driving less than 20mph. Goes in next week to get looked at. I took videos as I know it will work great when I'm at the dealership.

Beebo1948

Reaction score
My 2020 Platinum Max does it every time I turn the engine off. I leave it on XM and it comes on a fm channel that is hispanic or vietnamese. Dont know how to fix it.

bobnely

Reaction score
This started on mine (2021) and got worse. I would always have it on Sirius with nightime screen. That would default to auto, then I would lose all my presets. Now the screen won't come on 90% of the time and it just plays the FM station it was on, completely black but the camera will come on when driving less than 20mph. Goes in next week to get looked at. I took videos as I know it will work great when I'm at the dealership.
Was the dealership able to diagnosis this, I'm having the same issue. I'm about to factory reset it and reinstall all of the updates.