Raptor wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeBad_Dog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does any one know where I could find these rims I spotted an expedition with the same rims and have found a few F-150s with them as well.e555ffc5c9b9e633574a63df7cbb4788.jpg96ac33c414c5df3a316becdfe932c2fe.jpg

azgdds

Reaction score
Not raptor wheels. Looks like a stock wheel on the 2018 F150. Highly likely it will fit. There are many places that sell new take off wheels around the country (eBay) for people who bro up their pickups with lifts and bigger rubber.

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something to be aware of is that the threaded part of the rear axle shafts on my 2017 Expedition protruded a decent amount. So much so that I had to drill holes in the center caps of the F150 wheels I was using so I could install them in the rear. Haven’t pulled a wheel off our new 2018 yet but might want to check to be sure before you assume everything will work.

OP
OP
RenegadeBad_Dog

RenegadeBad_Dog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not raptor wheels. Looks like a stock wheel on the 2018 F150. Highly likely it will fit. There are many places that sell new take off wheels around the country (eBay) for people who bro up their pickups with lifts and bigger rubber.
I wasn't a hundred percent sure that they were Raptor Wheels but that's what they had them listed as I found a company who makes the exact same style rims but without the insane price tag. I guess I'll just have to do some digging around

OP
OP
RenegadeBad_Dog

RenegadeBad_Dog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Something to be aware of is that the threaded part of the rear axle shafts on my 2017 Expedition protruded a decent amount. So much so that I had to drill holes in the center caps of the F150 wheels I was using so I could install them in the rear. Haven’t pulled a wheel off our new 2018 yet but might want to check to be sure before you assume everything will work.
Okay will do I definitely won't go buying anything right away without making sure the fitment is 100% accurate. Would want to buy something and then have them not work.

FRD88

Reaction score
That looks like a 2nd Gen Raptor wheel that has been blacked out. I found a company on EBAY a while back that would exchange your stock wheels for a blacked out set.

Pntc2000

Reaction score
There is a guy here selling his 2017 raptor rims (full set of 4), they were only driven on from the dealer (truck purchase) to the tire shop to get upgraded ones. He only wants $750 for the full set (plus shipping of course).

azgdds

Reaction score
There is a guy here selling his 2017 raptor rims (full set of 4), they were only driven on from the dealer (truck purchase) to the tire shop to get upgraded ones. He only wants $750 for the full set (plus shipping of course).
Raptor wheels are 17", those look bigger.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jgudnason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can confirm the 2018 also has the protruding axles which prevent the center Caps from fitting on stock F150 rims. That being said, rims still work fine if that doesn't bother you.
Manager at dealership mentioned something about potentially shortening the axle, but I haven't heard back around that yet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire