Ready Lift 3-2 kit installed with CCD suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayTee

Reaction score
Stoked for you.
Unfortunately its not a matter of lock vs not.
The clearance from the center of the UCAs with the stock set up is less than an inch.
Add 305s to it and you cant even mount the wheels straight without pinching the tire.
Good luck!

JOHN T FOSTER

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been a lurker on this thread for a while, but I found the thread really helpful, so I thought I would post a picture of my wife's ride after the lift install. I installed the Readylift 3/2 on a 2019 Stealth Edition with CCD suspension. On the front struts, we used a spring compressor to allow us to loosen and rotate the top flange 180 degrees to fix the issue regarding the electronic solenoids on the struts, and avoid reinstalling the strut with the solenoids facing out. On the rear we simply swapped the left and right side struts after the lift spacers where installed. Following the OP, we used the iPhone measurement tool and installed the adjustable sensor position arms following his advice. Finally, we used 1.25" BORA wheel spacers (does require trimming the studs, but nothing to be afraid of...) which allowed for a 325/50R22 (roughly 34.5" x 12.8" R22) tire after a little trimming of the fender well. We also trimmed the automatic running boards 3" on each side, although I'm not positive this was necessary at all, and certainly 3" was not, but it looks fine. To trim them, remove them from the truck, use a chop saw to cut, and replace the plastic end cap.

IMG_7481.jpeg

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello all! I've been a lurker on this thread for a while, but I found the thread really helpful, so I thought I would post a picture of my wife's ride after the lift install. I installed the Readylift 3/2 on a 2019 Stealth Edition with CCD suspension. On the front struts, we used a spring compressor to allow us to loosen and rotate the top flange 180 degrees to fix the issue regarding the electronic solenoids on the struts, and avoid reinstalling the strut with the solenoids facing out. On the rear we simply swapped the left and right side struts after the lift spacers where installed. Following the OP, we used the iPhone measurement tool and installed the adjustable sensor position arms following his advice. Finally, we used 1.25" BORA wheel spacers (does require trimming the studs, but nothing to be afraid of...) which allowed for a 325/50R22 (roughly 34.5" x 12.8" R22) tire after a little trimming of the fender well. We also trimmed the automatic running boards 3" on each side, although I'm not positive this was necessary at all, and certainly 3" was not, but it looks fine. To trim them, remove them from the truck, use a chop saw to cut, and replace the plastic end cap.

View attachment 34046

looks sharp. Now remove that front plastic air damn

Miekk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve never found the measuring app to be accurate at all. That’s 5-5/16”. I either get 5" or 5-1/2". Where's the setting to get 1/16" accuracy?
Maybe for these sensors it doesn't matter, but it sure does on the rear bagged trucks.

F3E88D74-35B7-4DBB-A9D0-2D995CFABA27.jpeg

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score

View attachment 34046
Do you happen to have any more pics? Maybe even a shot of what all you had to cut away to get full range of motion, thanks! Looks great

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just did Friday. Traxda lift, 285/55R22 Ridge Grapplers. CCD. Stock linkages, rides identically from what I can tell.....[emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks really nice. Did you just get the front/rear lift kit right from Traxda? That is a similar look as I want on my stealth.

I don't have the right equipment, so I would need to find someone who could do it for me.

Dakota4ce

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks really nice. Did you just get the front/rear lift kit right from Traxda? That is a similar look as I want on my stealth.

I don't have the right equipment, so I would need to find someone who could do it for me.

Yessir, the front and rear kit. As stated by another member here who just hooked up the stock CCD links, I really cannot tell the ride difference at all. Rides great. Also, the CCD wiring was plenty long to accommodate the struts being rotated, so the tech did not switch sides.

I also don't have the equipment, so my tire shop did it. It's not rocket science by any means. They charged me strut job labor, about $400. Fine with me!

Miekk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As stated by another member here who just hooked up the stock CCD links, I really cannot tell the ride difference at all.
Do us a favor and take a picture of the ride height sensors with the truck up in the air with the suspension hanging. I want to see the angle of the arm with stock links. They have to be getting close to end of travel.