Ready Lift 3-2 kit installed with CCD suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler Makeig

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been a lurker on this thread for a while, but I found the thread really helpful, so I thought I would post a picture of my wife's ride after the lift install. I installed the Readylift 3/2 on a 2019 Stealth Edition with CCD suspension. On the front struts, we used a spring compressor to allow us to loosen and rotate the top flange 180 degrees to fix the issue regarding the electronic solenoids on the struts, and avoid reinstalling the strut with the solenoids facing out. On the rear we simply swapped the left and right side struts after the lift spacers where installed. Following the OP, we used the iPhone measurement tool and installed the adjustable sensor position arms following his advice. Finally, we used 1.25" BORA wheel spacers (does require trimming the studs, but nothing to be afraid of...) which allowed for a 325/50R22 (roughly 34.5" x 12.8" R22) tire after a little trimming of the fender well. We also trimmed the automatic running boards 3" on each side, although I'm not positive this was necessary at all, and certainly 3" was not, but it looks fine. To trim them, remove them from the truck, use a chop saw to cut, and replace the plastic end cap.

View attachment 34046
THIS! is what I was looking for, looks like im in store for another fun weekend of suspension teardown.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just looked underneath mine and we didn’t switch strut side to side and nothings even close to the CV boot...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What clock position would you say your Solenoid is in. 3 o’clock would be the tire 9 would be towards the frame and inner CV or anywhere between.

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, thought I had the Mrs talked into the lift (thanks to showing her pics of all your rides!) but it seems to be a no after talking with my dealer. I asked him about warranty if I added the lift, he said "well, anything that would be affected by the lift would no longer be covered" Well I bought a new vehicle to HAVE warranty, so I guess I won't be nulling it 3 months in. Too bad, it looks great with a couple extra inches

Dakota4ce

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, thought I had the Mrs talked into the lift (thanks to showing her pics of all your rides!) but it seems to be a no after talking with my dealer. I asked him about warranty if I added the lift, he said "well, anything that would be affected by the lift would no longer be covered" Well I bought a new vehicle to HAVE warranty, so I guess I won't be nulling it 3 months in. Too bad, it looks great with a couple extra inches

Except, nothing would be affected by the lift.....mine said the same thing as they are required to respond in that manner. However, I don't really place a lot of stock into that sentence. There is really no component that will be stressed by the spacers.

And, I had 2 hubs replaced under warranty on my 16 with a lift and 35s on it. Not a word was mentioned.

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ready lift 3/2 worked great with the adjustable CCD links from ebay!
My end result was nearly on at an after measurement of 2.75 inch front and 1.75on rear.

b9457ee33a37e782c757f101f36a48b7.jpg

from my iPhone using Tapatalk664ca2f63f70aae19a916ba0e1200aea.jpg952dad57094378cb9963881874e0f0f4.jpg

This looks sick!

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Except, nothing would be affected by the lift.....mine said the same thing as they are required to respond in that manner. However, I don't really place a lot of stock into that sentence. There is really no component that will be stressed by the spacers.

And, I had 2 hubs replaced under warranty on my 16 with a lift and 35s on it. Not a word was mentioned.

I'm in agreement with you, unfortunately, my dealer isn't! Since I'm in a small town with only one Ford dealer, doesn't give me much for options. I might try chatting with the service manager, Although I suppose the man whose name is on the sign has a little more say in the matter.

Dakota4ce

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm in agreement with you, unfortunately, my dealer isn't! Since I'm in a small town with only one Ford dealer, doesn't give me much for options. I might try chatting with the service manager, Although I suppose the man whose name is on the sign has a little more say in the matter.

What I’m saying is, even though they say that, you’ll never experience an issue that can be blamed on the suspension lift.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I talked to a local company about adding the ReadyLift to mine. I told them about Miekk's adapters in conjunction with the lift kit.

They are supposed to e-mail me some information this week. In response, they want me to send the link to the sensor parts and then possibly reach out to him to see what they are all about if not clear to them. Probably going with Nitto Ridge Grappler tires no matter what; just playing with sizes.

If I keep it a stock height and use stock wheels, I think i have three tire size options -- 285/45, 285/50, 305/45 -- understanding that two of them will need spacers to properly clear the UCA.

With the lift, I might try to go with the 285/55's to get a little more side wall.

Granted, this still needs to pass the WAF and probably won't be until sometime over the summer. ;)