Rear End Customization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m grouping three questions in here.

1. Has anyone found good/nice options to replace the massive ford logo with something silver or black?

2. Is it possible to swap the brake lights with F150 lights? I like the darker look of those better honestly.

3. Has anyone considered painting their silver expedition band song the back? It’s ok but I feel it would be nicer if it matched the paint color.

Dark Z

Reaction score
I will be plasti dipping all the chrome/silver when the weather gets nicer next year, they do have high gloss black paint but those paint will need a spray gun to finish the job.

benyl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m grouping three questions in here.

1. Has anyone found good/nice options to replace the massive ford logo with something silver or black?

2. Is it possible to swap the brake lights with F150 lights? I like the darker look of those better honestly.

3. Has anyone considered painting their silver expedition band song the back? It’s ok but I feel it would be nicer if it matched the paint color.

For number 2, hit up a tint shop.

1f75ef7dacdd056a6881875c5f0c02de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk