Rear end squat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I think op couldn't do it because he has the 5.4 2v, the one in video was a limited so its a 05/06 with the 5.4 3v.

There are quite a few 2v 5.4's doing it. I posted two videos of some but there are many more.

Next time I go to the track I will try and have someone video me to show you how its done..lol. I need to try and make a pass in 2wd and see what kinda traction I can get anyways.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
ok...um...whats the significance of knowing/doing this?

When drag racing with any variety of drag tire heating them up makes them stick much better. Average street tire less so but it still does help as they pick up all the sticky rubber and vht from the track.

On the street...I would have to say its for ***** and giggles... nothing more. LOL

I have yet to try this in my expy but will do it at the track as I plan to try and race in 2wd... much better for the transfer case forward...

I have probably 3,000 passes on my mustang so have done many burn outs. 2/3's of those with a manual tranny and no line lock...bit trickier..

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know track purposes...but street i didnt get...thats all i could think of...giggles