Rear "spoiler"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grasshopper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What about the spoiler (I guess that's what you'd call them) for the back of the Expy?
I'm sure everyone experiences a very dirty back end of the truck. Do those spoilers work? I'm very tired of constantly cleaning, or when I get lazy, it's filthy.
Are they worth it?

Allen

G

I am wodering the same thing for my 03....I added the rear mudflaps and a small pinstripe to make it look different (works well)...but I haven't seen anyone with the rear air deflector on it....I know they sell a ford one--but the price I saw is ~~$200

abbyzdad

Reaction score
tbird9768 & buxbeck
I found in an accessory catalog an "air controller" by deflecta-shield, a "dust guard" by EGR and an "aerowing" by GTS- all three were smoke in color. the "dust guard " and "aerowing" was a no drill install and had a lifetime warranty. also lund indust. has a "wind jammer" that can be painted to match your factory color and comes with a lifetime warr. the catalog price is less than $60.00 on all brands.
you might be able to find these on manufacturers web sites. i'm not sure if these really work -- i have been useing rain-x on both front and back windows and it seems to help.
let us know if you get one and how will it works

good luck, brian

idgcorp

Reaction score
The only one that I think that looks fairly decent is the Ford one for that truck. You can get them on ebay for under $100