Rear Work Lights Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTB2022

Reaction score
Just installed rear work lights like I have had on previous F150's. Worked out well, but a lot of extra work to create rigid mounting system with all the plastic everything. I ended up fabricating U bolt brackets to attach to the Trailer hitch cross tube and had threaded fasteners that could be bolted into through the plastic rear fascia. It worked out well in the end. It has a rocker switch at the bottom of the dash below the starting switch and a relay in the engine compartment. They are not linked with cars OEM backup lights. rear lights 2.jpgrear lights 1.jpgrear lights 3.jpgrear lights 4.jpg

OP
OP
MTB2022

MTB2022

Reaction score
went with what I had....These throw a large pattern of light rather than a narrower strip of light. They can be easily folded up when they need to be out of the way. Great work light illumination when on the side of the road with a trailer problem ect.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just installed rear work lights like I have had on previous F150's. Worked out well, but a lot of extra work to create rigid mounting system with all the plastic everything. I ended up fabricating U bolt brackets to attach to the Trailer hitch cross tube and had threaded fasteners that could be bolted into through the plastic rear fascia. It worked out well in the end. It has a rocker switch at the bottom of the dash below the starting switch and a relay in the engine compartment. They are not linked with cars OEM backup lights. View attachment 75295View attachment 75296View attachment 75297View attachment 75298
Looks good! Functionality over looks. Looks don't look bad either.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscoford