Replacement seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coopboom

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Expedition EL Limited and I need to replace the bottom seat covers on the passenger and drivers seat. Has anyone bought some after market ones and do they match the original colors of the seat?

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
I had an upholstery guy(every dealer has one, they use), fix my driver seat. He replaced entire bottom leather and left upper, side bolster. He stitched new piece instead of replacing entire upper seat. It matched perfect and cost $200.

Reaction score
Just got Coverking "rhino hide " in tan from Carid they fit perfectly and match the interior very well. Check them out

Dennis_H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2nd on coverking. I have cloth ones over the leather. Bit of a pain to fish straps on bottom, but they are made specifically for each model and fit and look great.

Reaction score
Pics?

And how long did install take? Or did you pay somebody?

It took my wife and I together about 45 mins to do both front seats and arm rests. Just a FYI take off the seat side plastic covers where the power and adjustments are mounted. ( look at the seat shop video for how to ) makes the install much easier. It's quite easy to do. BTW the entire front was just a shade over $200. thats what just a seat bottom in leather from the Seat Shop charges. yes their products a exceptionally nice but for those of us who can't pay upwards of $800 this is a nice enough option.

Gary Waugh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The original ford seat cover is not a bad price, I had to replace the bottom leather seat cover on my expedition, the cover was $115 from Ford and it took me about an hour to uninstall the old cover and fit the new one. Being Ford it was a perfect match and fit.. I thought $115 wasn't a bad price..

Gary