replacing front wheel bearings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
districk81

districk81

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the documents the files you sent me it will not let me open them so here's my email dot com next .com if you send it to me I'd really appreciate it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
oh shit Tom day now you really got me worried when I got that message out about a half mile from the house and a half mile from the house right now on a test drive when I got your message and I have a chance to download the files and see what's going on what I did wasn't right or you would have said so so I'm really worried now

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I tried to reply with the correct procedure for 2wd as soon as I saw the post but the size of the attachment complicated my reply and timing. I also knew I could not explain it nearly as well as the shop manual.

OP
OP
districk81

districk81

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks a lot bro you don't know how much I appreciate that

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
districk81

districk81

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the documents the files you sent me it will not let me open them so here's my email address if you send it to me I'd really appreciate it

OP
OP
districk81

districk81

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got it back together with the info u sent me its driving great thanks again I really appreciate it