replacing the OEM sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
best buy over charges for their stuff, only thing good is their installs, but most places will do the same install. i went there and asked a guy how much for a 0 gauge wire kit to upgrade my cable. he goes, go some where else, its cheaper. haha i like going to best buy to mess with everything. to go and test it all out.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
idk i dealt with the installer at best buy they where short handed and had installers workin in audio dept lol. the guy opened the box etc marked down my head unit and it was already onsale and cheaper then anywhere else i looked i payed like 100 bucks for the hu in my car i think THEIR orig price was like 250.00 it all depends shop around hopefully get a good salesman who is willing to help you out

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
think im gonna put a L7 in the wife car...750 rms...should be good enough to pound out for me...has the bose system...she's good with that...but i need some thump!!! just 1...if it was for the truck...i'd do 2...when the kids leave...3 or 4 and remove the 3rd row and go all out with a nice amp rack

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
only problem with kickers i have found is they they need BIG boxes!!! so a single L7 is going to take up a lot of room. if she doesnt care then go for it. i would do 2 cvrs like you have now. should take up about the same amount of room, if not less.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all she knows is something is making noise...i would only do 1 L7...im wanting to do 1-12 instead of 2...2 cvr is 800 rms...1 L7...750...room is not an issue at the moment cuz we drive the truck on trips and she aint driving far by herself...i'm going to look at the size requirements may do a t1 rockford...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev