search function

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSVT#49

Reaction score
So I noticed there is a time limit between searches... is this necessary? When trying to search the forums I never seem to find what I'm looking for on my first attempt.. then I need to wait, whatever it is 30sec or more to perform another search in which case sometimes I still don't find what I'm looking for... so then I have to wait another 30sec or whatever it is. Anyways you get the point. Is there anyway we can remove the time limit? Or maybe shorten it to say 10sec? Thoughts? Thanks.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree.. the 30 second time limit can be really annoying, especially when you mispell a word and have to wait for the 30 second limit to pass before searching again. This thread should have gone in the suggestions topic though.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess that was set for a large volume of people so the server wouldnt over load and slow down i set it for 90 seconds, just kidding its set for 0