Shocks fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pedition2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Will 04 Excursion stock shocks fit our truck? I can get four that are 14 mos old for $50, and since mine have 140k miles I'd love to get these. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B

bedrck46

check with the shock mfg to see what each model calls for then you will know

B

bedrck46

Your question isn't easy to answer as you have not provided enough information
Shocks would be different depending on the suspension and if 4wd or 2wd etc

And the same would apply to a F250 or Excursion.

But if you took the time to research rather that trying to get others to do that for you, you will find your answers The answers are out there just look

B

bedrck46

Try Rock Auto to see the different shocks that are used on the different vehicles and you will find your answer.

OP
OP
Pedition2000

Pedition2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I asked the question based on someone else experience. Befrck46, you chose to answer, with obviously no experience that I can read of from your posts in here thus far. Why do the research if someone else has the answer readily available? Thanks for your opinion and lack of assistance, but bestow the rest of what you have to offer on someone other than me in the future!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B

bedrck46

The question you ask doesn't give enough information to give you a good answer if you checked you would see there are many different shocks that fit different suspensions. And also the same applies for the f250 and excursion. Mypoint to you was that if you took the time to do the research you would find out if the shocks your looking at would fit that is why you haven't received any replies due to the lack of
information you have provided

the reason to do research is to find answers.
You just proved that your to lazy to find the information you seek based on the lack of information you provided

for example what stock excursion shocks are you refering to (make and model #) of the shocks
which model is your expy? What suspension does your expy have? Is it 2wd or 4wd? Did you provide any of that information so someone could do your work for you?

As far as my experience i would think that being i know that the different models have different shocks i think that speeks of my experience

and as far as assistance you received the best i could give you due to the lack of information you provided

if you get off your lazy butt you will find your answer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker