Side Mirrors erratic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

46L281GT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My factory mirrors did that somewhat. I switched to the tow mirrors and the memory part of them works much better.

OP
OP
gulfman

gulfman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hit the right side mirror on the garage door destroying it last week. Since I have now had to replace the whole thing, I have not noticed the problem reoccurring yet. We will see what happens.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's a gimmicky feature anyway. Just set the mirrors where you want them and turn the feature off in the message center.

-Mike

MR. EDDIE

Reaction score
If the problem occurs again just move the mirror all the way up until it clicks and then manually with your hand move it down a few clicks. do the same going down this will center the mirror so they don't bug out anymore.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's a gimmicky feature anyway. Just set the mirrors where you want them and turn the feature off in the message center.

-Mike
How do u do that in the message center. I don't see that option ? Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Adjust the mirrors to where you want them and turn the feature off in the message center. They never work right anyway.

-Mike