Sirius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duckman

Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

I just bought a used 2007 Expedition EL Eddie Bauer. It came with one key, no owners manual, no remote entry device and no active Sirius sat radio.

I've found and ordered an owners manual but I have a couple of questions before it arrives. I have Sirius in my other cars and I'd like to have it in my Expedition.

My Expedition has the standard version Eddie Bauer stereo radio, CD player, etc., rather than the Navigation System unit. Outwardly, it appears just like the radio in the 2007 Mustang GT I used to own, which did have Sirius, but I can't tell if the Expedition has the Sirius receiver unit.

Do all Eddie Bauer Expeditions come with Sirius receiver built in?

Thanks in advance for your help.

MPTonyT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you press the AUX button and it does not go to the Sirius Source and tell you to call to activate then it does not have the factory tuner. The easiest and cheapest way to add Sirius SAT radio to your Expo is to use a module by iSimple.

The ISFD11 and the SCC1 Tuner will add Sirius to your vehicle just like factory for a fraction of the price. Let me know if you need one i have one brand new in the box. You will need to get the Sirius tuner from Best Buy or somewhere like that though.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Yep, if you can't scroll through the menu and find an item called 'sirius id' with a big long number after it, then the unit is Sirius ready, but doesn't have Sirius actually installed.