slotted rotors... wheres a good place to get them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yup Brakemotive on ebay... mine have been on for a year and have a set for my dad's grand cherokee sitting at his house just need time to put em on... but they are a great company and really fast shipping

thats where i got mine.. $200 shiped to my door for all 4 corners with ceramic pads:pepper::pepper:

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How long have you had them and how good are they working?

ive had them about a year now... still over 70% pad left no squeaks or dust and i can stop faster then most econo cars which is awesome, and the abs doesn't need to engage on a real hard stop with these like it did with the stock stuff in place

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got mine from ebay...PowerStop rotors/pads all 4 corners...$240 to my door in 5 days...last july...dont remember if it was brakemotive or not....found these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Fr...odel:Expedition|Year:2005&hash=item3f08c2b8cc

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD...odel:Expedition|Year:2005&hash=item41589ebde5

there are plenty on there in ebay...search...never mind...click this..has everything:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Car-Tru...ipg=200&_myi=2005&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245.l1514

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive had them about a year now... still over 70% pad left no squeaks or dust and i can stop faster then most econo cars which is awesome, and the abs doesn't need to engage on a real hard stop with these like it did with the stock stuff in place

almost a year for me...drilled/slotted...love them...virtually no dust...which i love cuz i'm riding on chrome!!! stops great...especially with my 24s...

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Ok good to hear. Yea i need to get some, if i plan to tow some of my dads trailers or even my fourwheeler. Even with just the fourwheeler i have trouble stopping my beast. So new rotors look like they are in my near future.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I checked and it doesnt appear they have powerstop front and rear rotor and pads for the 2005 ford expedition... on ebay anyways.

On the other end of the spectrem I did find these if you have money falling out of your pockets..lol.

http://www.jdmhub.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=26249&path=2_662_3299_11293_11294

You can get the calipers in different colors and free shipping.. woo hoo.

They do have a good selection of slotted or drilled rotors that fit the stock calipers if you check the categories on the left.

you may not find PowerStop if you search specifically for them...i'm certain i ordered from brakemotive now...when i opened the box...POWERSTOP ROTORS/PADS!!!

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok good to hear. Yea i need to get some, if i plan to tow some of my dads trailers or even my fourwheeler. Even with just the fourwheeler i have trouble stopping my beast. So new rotors look like they are in my near future.

i agree... my boat was no big deal cause it has surge brakes... but the sled trailer even in stock trim was hard to stop but no problem now

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I could not find those earlier walnut :shrug:

Wow...great price.:pepper:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

mine are just over a year old and still look brand new... also helps a lot towing my 17ft boat... and trailer doesn't have brakes... but overall it stops the 37s and the boat with no problem