Sniper Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

green03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have stuff ready for the 04 and earlier. I'm about to buy a house and need to move some stuff before I have to move. I will clean up my mail box....
Matt R

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just so anyone interested knows, the data logging software is out :) Just got it an hour ago. Data logged the 30 minute return trip.

Didn't know the intake temp went up so much when standing still in traffic. Got to 130 in 95(according the message cluster) degree weather. Got down to 96 when going 84.

I'll see if I can make a video of it later tonight, when there is less traffic and it gets cooler.

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Green 03 i am rather interested in what you got goin on over there ... go ahead and move and shit as it will take me some time to get enough money around ...

green03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by ELVATO
Didn't know the intake temp went up so much when standing still in traffic. Got to 130 in 95(according the message cluster) degree weather.

You should see the intake temp with no intercooler at 9lbs of boost......LOL seen 240 before I let out once......

Matt R

bubbadabulldawg

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have tried to pm you but your box is full but I would like to know if you have a programmer with your tuning available to send to me or if I was to buy one and send it to you to reprogram with your tuning because I live in Upstate NY and your location is a bit of a stretch!