So I did a mod on my EcoBoost Expy

Discussion in 'After Market Add-Ons' started by Kwik SC, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Kwik SC

Kwik SC Active Member

Installed a JMS BoostMax and PedalMax to my Expedition. For a quick rundown of what they do check out the link on their homepage http://www.jmschip.com/boostmax-performance-for-ford-ecoboost/

What a difference!! Totally made the truck even more pleasing to drive than before. Extra power for passing and the throttle response is much improved. For those of you that have a drive by wire system the PedalMax really made the truck feel like it has a throttle cable again. And the Boostmax works as advertised. It really puts you back in your seat now when you give it some of the go pedal. The fact its warranty friendly is a plus and install time between the 2 was less than 30 min. Very happy with the decision to do this over a tune.

2. ainterne

ainterne New Member

I put one in also.... amazing difference.... It really does make my Expedition 2017 much more responsive and the power feels much better. I am not sure it gives the car much more power, it seems like it does. I think its the much quicker response to throttle inputs that makes if feel much more powerful. Off the line its like night and day.

3. NASCAR Mike

NASCAR Mike Full Access Members

I have the boostmax but not the pedalmax yet. The 40HP and 45TQ extra is impressive and doesn't leave a footprint in the ECM.

I am using the red chip with 87 octane. I wont be filling this beast up with expensive 93 octane.