So my water pump went out...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tuck

Reaction score
Guys, you may hate me for this. But I paid $1500.00 for the super-wonder-coolio extended maintenance plan for my 2020 KR. Kicks in above and beyone factory service plan. Good for 100k miles and 6 yrs, it literally pays for everything including stuff like windshield wipers and brake pads/rotors. Even oil changes and washer fluid lol. And - it's transferable to a new owner if sold.

I mean, I just don't want any issues with maint on this truck going forward. I could fill a large post for all the issues I've had with both of my Mercedes that I've had to divvy up $$ myself. Even a new engine which ** I ** had to replace in my garage, taking 6 weeks because I'd never done one.

Glad to have a Ford, and glad to have an extended maint plan!
I did the same. I want any problems to be the dealers problem.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guys, you may hate me for this. But I paid $1500.00 for the super-wonder-coolio extended maintenance plan for my 2020 KR. Kicks in above and beyone factory service plan. Good for 100k miles and 6 yrs, it literally pays for everything including stuff like windshield wipers and brake pads/rotors. Even oil changes and washer fluid lol. And - it's transferable to a new owner if sold.

I mean, I just don't want any issues with maint on this truck going forward. I could fill a large post for all the issues I've had with both of my Mercedes that I've had to divvy up $$ myself. Even a new engine which ** I ** had to replace in my garage, taking 6 weeks because I'd never done one.

Glad to have a Ford, and glad to have an extended maint plan!
We did the maintenance and extended warranty on our Navigator. Warranty is paid for now with the cam phasers being replaced at 49k. Maintenance plan has been nice and is almost paid for with work done, plus they will continue to pick it up wherever I am and give me a loaner. Super handy since I’m the stay at home parent. However, I could probably have them do the drop off service for free if I were to wait at the dealer with my rowdy 4 and 5 year olds a couple times.

Last edited: