Solid Color Eddie Bauer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

moreira72

Reaction score
Thanks Guys,
The salesperson at the dealer told me it was a special edition EB and Ford only made few of them. I'm guessing previous owner had it painted. It has a clean one owner Carfax report with no accidents. 120k miles and dealer is asking $8000k. I'm gonna take another look this week and if its still there, I may buy it. Thanks again for the info

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would verify if indeed its a SPECIAL EDITION EB. As posted earlier check the vin number on ford etis.com Salesmen are well known for giving false information in order to justify an over priced vehicle or to make a sale.

Update
In doing some checking there is another Expy just like the one you are looking at same color and trim is also colored. When looking up the vin number of that Expy it shows

Paint: Redfire
With Bodycolour Wheel Lip Moulding
Body Coloured Exterior Door Handle
Monochromatic Appearance Package (Not sure what that is)

Last edited:

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Seller has whats known as a "Premier Edition Eddie Bauer". I've seen a couple in black but none in red. No idea how many were made, I've read that it was a late production change-up, so you won't read about it in brochures or literature. Package was only available on late 2004's and replaced with Limited package on 2005 model year.

Exterior wise the hitch wiring is the only thing that does not appear factory.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

moreira72

Reaction score
I would verify if indeed its a SPECIAL EDITION EB. As posted earlier check the vin number on ford etis.com Salesmen are well known for giving false information in order to justify an over priced vehicle or to make a sale.

Update
In doing some checking there is another Expy just like the one you are looking at same color and trim is also colored. When looking up the vin number of that Expy it shows

Paint: Redfire
With Bodycolour Wheel Lip Moulding
Body Coloured Exterior Door Handle
Monochromatic Appearance Package (Not sure what that is)

Do you have the link to the other Expy you found?

OP
OP
M

moreira72

Reaction score
Seller has whats known as a "Premier Edition Eddie Bauer". I've seen a couple in black but none in red. No idea how many were made, I've read that it was a late production change-up, so you won't read about it in brochures or literature. Package was only available on late 2004's and replaced with Limited package on 2005 model year.

Exterior wise the hitch wiring is the only thing that does not appear factory.

That's exactly what he told me. Premier Edition Thanks!

AbelNavyvet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
YES that's way to much offer 4500.00 I would not go more than 5k on it and I don't think that They came out with a special edition EB I know there is a Funk Master Flex Edition of expedition. I am unaware of any other special editions.

OP
OP
M

moreira72

Reaction score
Special edition or not, 8000 dollars, isn't that a lot for a '04 Expedition?

Yes, I agree $8000 is a little high, but the truck is in excellent condition with new tires, brakes, shocks, and has remote engine start. And another plus is it doesn't have any paint flaking on the hood or liftgate that I've seen on most Expeditions. I found a old webpage that has this model.

It's a 2004 Expedition Eddie Bauer Premier Group

Here is a link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/618904/2004-ford-expedition/

Thanks for all the help guys, I will post some pics if I buy it. Wish me luck

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did a nada search and then a search for 2004 Expeditions That is where I found it You can try doing the same If you don't get any results let me know and I will look again I am on my way out for about an hour.
From all I find it is not a special edition Its most likely was ordered or came from the factory that way Again run the vin number or ford etis

Nada price was about $8000.00