Spindle lift ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone know of any i know about the fabtech one. Cant find anyothers for a 2wd. Looking for even just spindles

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Airbagit.com i think is the sight pm me and give a couple days to recover from surgery anxd i can get you prices. The place is like a mile from my house

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
01expy, I installed the lift spindles on an F-150. Since the F-150 and the Expy share the same front end, it will be easy to install them. With 3" lift spindles and say a 2" spacer in the rear, you will be just under the height of a 4x4 truck in stock trim.

OP
OP

01expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeh im thinking about trying either spindles in front or 3in coil spacers, and 2in coil spacer rear or maybe 3in. not sure yet thermo if you can give me an idea of what i could clear with that itd be great i have 265/70/r17 and i was hoping to get 35s somehow so if i could get 33s with that and did a 2 or 3in bl could i do it?

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
01expy, lets start with what size rim you want to run on the truck and then we'll see what will fit at that point. The wider the rim, the shorter the tire. The less backspacing, the shorter the tire (within reason, getting too much backspacing is just as bad). Once I get that information, then we can figure out what will be the biggest that you can go.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im pretty sure DR3W installed spindles on his and its all good! do it