Square S Nav system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlag

Reaction score
Has anyone installed or know anyone who has used the Square S product?

FORD In-dash Navigation Stereo

I am considering for a 2007 EB. Worried about steering controls working with it. The Amazon sales page states it works with steering controls but the squares-online makes no mention of it.

mmaylock

Reaction score
Have you asked the company directly?

Seems nice for the price. Looks like OEM too.

Anyone hear anything about the company and/or their products?

OP
OP
J

jlag

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I ended up going with a Kenwood DNN990HD and am pretty happy with it so far.

expydude

Reaction score
Did u install the maestro unit with the head unit. Think about changing my head unit but don't want to lose sync but no one I know has installed after market head unit on ford so I don't know if it's worth the money

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jlag

Reaction score
Yes, Maestro with the Kenwood DNN990HD in a 2007. The steering controls and Line In work perfectly and it was not difficult to set up. My 07 does not have Sync but the Maestro unit has the input for it and I am sure it would work just fine. It seems to be a well engineered unit. I am very happy with the combination. I also installed a wireless rear camera, works great. I tapped power off of the rear wiper that is hot with the key on. Camera is on all the time, but much easier then running a power wire for it from the reverse lights. Plus you can look at what is behind you without putting the truck in reverse.

Barjrob1972

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just curious. Been looking at trading my 07 EL EB for something with more bells and whistles and 4WD but prices are hindering me getting rid of a perfectly good and paid-for vehicle. Does this emulate all the factory options like the middle seat radio controls and disabling the rear speakers so only the front speakers work? Usually we have the kids in the back with their "devices" and turn off the rear speakers so it doesn't bother them.
I want a newer HU with backup camera but I need to maintain all present functionality of the old factory setup. I hate having non-working buttons. Just a psychosis of mine.
I've been awaiting the arrival of the 2015 but I'm sure it will be stupid-priced and I won't get it.

expydude

Reaction score
Does your 07 have backup sensors? If so do they still work

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zanwahwarden