Stay away from Tascaparts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockunlimited2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I oreded from Tascaparts.com on 2/21. They took my money on 2/22, then sent me an eamil saying they could not find my VIN, I confirmed the VIN on my dash, in the door frame, and on my insurance card. I replyed three times with the VIN on three seperate emails. They then told me that I needed another part # and it would be $15 more. This is after they told me they could not find my VIN. How would they find a "Correct part #" if they could not find my VIN, and why does their site show the exact part and part number that I ordered for the part I need. Stay away from these rip-off-artists. I will be filing a claim with Pay-Pal and posting on evey forum I can fine. Hopefully I can cost them thousands in parts sales.

SEE UPDATE BELOW

Last edited:

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Tascaparts has always came through for me. Maybe you just had a bad exprience. What part were you looking for?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a lot of people buy from them on this forum all the time and dont have probs...may be an isolated case with a disgruntled worker...or they're trying to rip them off...

OP
OP
R

Rockunlimited2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:
Josh at Tasca stepped up and fixed this, he shipped it out today. All things being even; I may use them again in the future since they admitted they made a mistake with the previous emails and made it right. Most parts places won't do that.

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you for clearing everything up. If you need anything else in the future, contact me directly. I handle all the forums for the internet department and if you check around on the F150 Forums, I have a solid reputation for taking care of all my forum guys!

thanks,
Joshua
Tasca Automotive Group
AIM: tascaparts
Phone: 800-915-3141
www.tascaparts.com