Stiffer/Beefier Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rmzsuzuki89

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you may want to consider dropping the front. even with beefing up the rear, its still gonna sit lower so why not compensate with drop springs up front AFTER you fix the rear. Have you considered air bags for the rear? I know I have seen them on F250s to help with towing and heavy loads, just not sure what they are rated for. also the independent rear suspension is a limitation as compared to solid axle. Bottom line...this may not be a cheap fix.

That's not good lol...And I may drop the front if the back still sags a little when I get it right.

Would I have a tank, or just a compressor for air bags?

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
on my parents motorhome with coil springs in the front AIR LIFT has a helper bag that goes inside the coil and you can air up each side seperatly or run a line and air up together may be a good solve to the problem

OP
OP
rmzsuzuki89

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
on my parents motorhome with coil springs in the front AIR LIFT has a helper bag that goes inside the coil and you can air up each side seperatly or run a line and air up together may be a good solve to the problem

That could work, I'll look into something like that.