stock navi headunit/speakers..not loud enuff!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

audioguy

Reaction score
yea most of the speakers you buy aftermarket will fit both 5x7 and 6x8, there are different mounting holes in the speaker itself. they also make speaker wire adapters so you don't have to cut anything or figure out which one is positive and negative

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'd like to go 6x8/6x8...is that possible...better yet...what 6 1/2 or 6 3/4 components are out there with a reasonable price?

OP
OP
michaelinchains

michaelinchains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats what im considering,6x8`s in both the front and rear doors..go to crutchfield.com,will show you all the possibilities for your specific vehicle

audioguy

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of the infinity speakers, they are very very clean and clear. they also have a high sensitivity so they will get louder off of the stock radio power.

OP
OP
michaelinchains

michaelinchains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
after speaking w/ customer service at crutchfield i think im gonna get the POLK AUDIO 5x7`s.i will keep ya posted

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
has anyone "added" a 3rd set to the rear for the 3rd row yet? and not the pillar speakers for/from a navigator...