stupid factory amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverbackexpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey everyone im new to the site an jus picked up my first exoedition for 700:smokin: before i even put it on the road i did the brakes rotors power steering an al break lines. but my question is whats the easiest way to bypass the factory amp thats under the ac/heat controls an ahead of time thanks for the imput

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why did you get it so cheap, what year and how many miles? As far as a way to bypass the factory amp, I don't know. What is wrong with the factory amp?

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you bypassing for a new hu, get the wiring diagram and just cut and splice. If your putting in new speakers, you don't have to unless the amp is bad. Personally, with a new hu, I would just rewire and take the old out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
silverbackexpo

silverbackexpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got it cheap cause the guy thought it was dead cause it was makin the dead battery clicking sound so I dropped in a battery an it started right up after sitting in his back yard for a year Lmao then I drove it to the tow truck. It has 172,000 new front diff an rebuilt tranny.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
check wiring...check to see if speakers are in there...never know...