Surco Safari Rack w/ Pro Comp Lights 07 Expedition EL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was thinking we can just plug them in:waytogo:

Need to run another relay... Sooner or later, you're going to have to get a receiver cargo carrier and tote around a generator for all this lighting.. Better yet.

al+search+light+spaceflower+event+searchlight+hire.jpg

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really like the 6x9 ones but the long range kit wouldnt work, or would it?

they would work. but do you really want to see whats 2 miles behind you? haha but in all serious i think long range is good for spots. like move them both to bbq or something like that. if you just want to light up camp i would do floods. almost as far as long ranges, but as wide as fogs. its right in the middle. i would do floods for the rear.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they would work. but do you really want to see whats 2 miles behind you? haha but in all serious i think long range is good for spots. like move them both to bbq or something like that. if you just want to light up camp i would do floods. almost as far as long ranges, but as wide as fogs. its right in the middle. i would do floods for the rear.

Mobile heat lamps FTW!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha my 130 watts are so hot i can cool eggs. but idk mean you can bbq with them. i mean you can move the lights so you can see the bbq.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha my 130 watts are so hot i can cool eggs. but idk mean you can bbq with them. i mean you can move the lights so you can see the bbq.

That's one of the reasons I want to get my roof lights this summer. I'm going to be camping the whole summer, so the more light the better :) Can't wait to convert to HID!!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's one of the reasons I want to get my roof lights this summer. I'm going to be camping the whole summer, so the more light the better :) Can't wait to convert to HID!!

i know! i cant wait to go to the mountains this week. going to go check out the last bit of snow of the season. i bet its all melted by now, but its cool. and try to talk the gf into going to the desert since its right there. hopefully i she says yes! haha i wanna use all my lights at night and see how they do.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man, Solisimo is going to force me to get one of these things out of peer pressure..