Sync 3 Clock has a mind of its own

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FoMoCo_Stealth

Reaction score
I recently noticed that the clock on my sync 3 system is resetting it self by 6 hours. Its 3:13 pm Central here and it says 9:13 am. If i reset the time it will stay correct until I shut the truck off, because when i return it is back 6 hours again. I did a small search and didnt see anything. Anyone ever experience this? Im not entirely sure how long this has been going on because I mostly use Car Play.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I checked this morning and im on 20204, which i think is the most recent.
Give us the whole number. 3.X.20204....Fill in the X.

The most current version is 3.4.21265.

That being said, the auto update time zone is not detecting correctly. Try toggling those settings on and off.

OP
OP
FoMoCo_Stealth

FoMoCo_Stealth

Reaction score
Give us the whole number. 3.X.20204....Fill in the X.

The most current version is 3.4.21265.

That being said, the auto update time zone is not detecting correctly. Try toggling those settings on and off.
It says software version 3.0 build 20204_product

So I guess that’s not the latest.

Scottorama

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My clock did the same thing right before the truck battery crapped out. Replaced the battery and it hasnt happened since. Might have just been a coincidence..... but when i replaced the battery i had a few other things that magically started working again too.

Last edited:

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score