Votes: 1 3.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 4.X.X

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • 5.X.X

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
'22 Expy 304A

My "dealer" is 200 miles away so I have not had much connection with them. I am clueless as to whether or not I have Sync 4a. I don't even know what Sync 4A is! I just looked at my window sticker and see nothing about Sync 4a. Could someone please enlighten me?

thanks
4a means the 15” vertical screen (like an iPad) instead of the 12” horizontal screen.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And to add onto what BSarchet stated - the 12" screen is running just Sync 4 (no "a")

RacerBX1

Reaction score
I got the 4.2.2.1 update on 10/14, which was supposed to change the Home Screen and add a one press camera soft button and other things, but nothing changed. Today (10/19) I got the 4.2.2.2 update which did update the Home Screen which is not a part of the 4.2.2.2 update. This is for my 2023 Timberline with Sync 4a. A bit confused but very happy for the one-touch camera button, and hopefully some of the dozen or so bugs from the last version are corrected.

rmillis

Reaction score
Officially got the big update today! I now have the camera shortcut and the ability to change the temperature with the volume knob on my 2023 Limited Expy!

IMG_6496.png

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s great news. Is that message just showing up on your screen when you start the vehicle?

rmillis

Reaction score
That’s great news. Is that message just showing up on your screen when you start the vehicle?
No this is the message from Fordpass App, but I did get a notification on my car's screen that the update was completed. It had all the same notes. The backup camera button appeared on the top of the screen after the most recent update. I want to say I had 3-4 updates prior to the camera button being added. All updates came with a day or two of each other. I have automatic updates set up with installations taking place at 2 AM every day of the week. Updates occurred when I was driving around town, not when I was at home connected to wifi. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett