tail lights out (HELP)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lights are fixed, yaaaaaa, now to figure out the radiator support. grrrrrr

OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the wires run indipendent from the light towards the front of the truck along the driver side, where the two wires come together and tie into one under the sill plate at rear pass door, the wires where they tie together had rotted out and broken, must be lifting it was just enough to pull them appart, and way after pokeing around i finally found it

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
now when are you gonna fix that "low rider" ... ur probally running a 4-3 drop lol... its late I'm finishing a paper for class in the morning and my brain is fried.... but glad you got it fixed.... and my new "toy" is sitting in my office waiting for better weather and I decided on rims just waiting for 4wheelparts to have their "march madness sale" like they usually do every year... going with the Dick Cepek DC-2 in a 16x10 gonna look sick with other toys...lol

OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really wish you would stop teaseing, man your killing me. is summer almost here, i really need my new toys, and the hitch bad now that i cant move my trailer,hmmmm low rider???????? guess i should remove the lift, drop spindle cut springs and run dubs, hmmmmm prob get more attention, lmao oh what was i thinking 24 inch rims with spinners shape like pot leaves

Last edited:
OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
and 25,000 watts of bass running through bazzoka tubes, and fluffy dice hanging from the mirror, woo hoo