Taking the Family To Disney

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well the forum has been slow so I figred I would give yall some entertainment, its vacation time so I figured I would start a thread and let everyone have a good laugh. We are leaving at 6am tomorrow headed to Orlando Florida and staying for 5 nights.

First things first= Im headed out to wash and wax the Expy using Chemicalguys products after I eat my fried eggs mixed in with taco meat and drink my coffee, Cant make a 12 hour drive in a dirty ride lol

I will be posting pics....

Last edited:

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heh, you're lucky. The weather has been nice these last couple days. Have fun.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with Elvato. This is great weather to go to any of the theme parks.

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We're going to the Disneyland out here on the 7th. We're just making a day trip out of it. Needless to say the kids are looking forward to it.

OP
OP
ydopen

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well It was a Great Trip!!! Im wore out!!! Sorry no updates along the way, My Phone service wasnt well down there and the Motel Internet was about at zero percent LOL.

The Expy did great as to be expected, I will post a few pics I took,

My wife packs clothes etc.. for a road trip, this is what i pack.
2012-11-17_09-30-19_516.jpg

The worst part
2012-11-17_11-46-58_104.jpg

Ready to ride
2012-11-17_16-59-33_742.jpg

Cruiseing
2012-11-24_12-49-08_922.jpg

My Posse
IMG_1775.jpg

Best Looking Ride at the Staybridge Suites
2012-11-19_08-54-20_948.jpg

EMTPJ

Reaction score
:) Took my Expy for it's first offical road trip just before Halloween, and we went to Disneyland. Driven that route several times in the past, and it has always been a long drive, with the next day spent recovering from stiffness, and a sore back and butt. In the Expy, it was a completely different experience. I did not notice the miles, the time seemed to fly by, and when we rolled into Anaheim, I felt like I had driven around the block. No pains, nothing. Wrangling all 3 kids, and the wife around S. Cali was a joy compared to previous trips in cars, minivans, and a Suburban. Concensus from the family was that the Expy paid for herself with this one trip. One happy family, that has sworn our allegiance to our Expy. Never going back.