The 2013 Expedition...No new changes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

curtw48

Reaction score
THat suits me just fine. Just bought a 2011 this January, and want it to look new for a while longer.

curtw48

Reaction score
I did notice that they were adding the Integrated trailer brake controller. I wonder where it will be mounted if the interior stays the same?

BlimpinDave

Reaction score
So no new engines either? With the 5.0 and Ecoboost as much of an improvement in the F-150 you would think we would be thrown a bone.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They wont do anything with a new engine until the redesign of the truck.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heh, they probably won't change it till they are about to change the F150. Seems the past two generations, the Expedition gets a facelift, followed by the F150 in the following model year.

OP
OP
O

only1Moore

Reaction score
It looks like the EL will also be around for the 2013 model year, too. Wouldn't be surprised if sticks around for the fourth generation, since GM has already set up plans to release the 12th generation Suburban/Yukon XL (2014 Model Year) in Fall 2013.

dariod

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It looks like the EL will also be around for the 2013 model year, too. Wouldn't be surprised if sticks around for the fourth generation, since GM has already set up plans to release the 12th generation Suburban/Yukon XL (2014 Model Year) in Fall 2013.

EL will definitelly be there because it is used as a fleet and livery car everywhere same as Lincoln Navigator L. Would not be suprised if they sell more extended versions then regular ones.

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So no new engines either? With the 5.0 and Ecoboost as much of an improvement in the F-150 you would think we would be thrown a bone.

Agreed. An Ecoboost Expy might be enough to get me to step up from my 07 to a 13. I would think it would just about drop in.

Are you listening Ford?