these darn lifted expeditions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
In the first one, what does he mean by 'no tattoos'. You can't buy it if you have tattoos, or is that slang for graphics on a vehicle. :think:

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the first one, what does he mean by 'no tattoos'. You can't buy it if you have tattoos, or is that slang for graphics on a vehicle. :think:

trades. ill give you some tattoos if you give me your truck. ive had that one before. i also kept getting spam asking if i had a jock strap in my karate collection. like EWWW! who wants to buy a used jock strap?! haha

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
trades. ill give you some tattoos if you give me your truck. ive had that one before. i also kept getting spam asking if i had a jock strap in my karate collection. like EWWW! who wants to buy a used jock strap?! haha

Aaaaah. I get it . Wasn't thinking that far.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats crap you can't touch a nice 4wd drive expy here let alone one that is lifted for under 7k next time i need a 4wd im headed to so cal

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they are most likely owned by mexicans that use bad fuel. so who knows what condition the engine is in.