Third row folding seats fail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lawrence T-D

Reaction score
After some shopping at the weekend, I folded the third row seats back up and something bizarre happened. On the larger seat, I heard a click and the seat folded back about 2" more than normal and jammed. When I tried to fold it down, nothing happened - and the smaller seat is dead to the switch too now.

I took it round to the dealer this morning and thought it might be a fuse - but the fuse is okay, so the plot thickens. Anyone else had this issue? I will report back one the dealer has figured out the problem.

F150 Pat

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haven't had that issue yet but I did post a question about 3rd row seats. Can you manually override the electric system should it fail?

OP
OP
L

Lawrence T-D

Reaction score
I don't think you can manually override the seats - they were firmly in place and wouldn't budge. I didn't want to force anything in case I damaged something.

I got the truck back yesterday and its all working now. The service manager said he operated the buttons several times and they started working again. Then they tried folding/unfolding them multiple times to try to recreate the error and couldn't. Weird!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt