This forum is less than helpful...peace out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow... I love this site.... ROFLMAO U guys rock.... just my .02

PEACE OUT!!!! Expys ROCK:D:D

OP
OP
L

lopezbmx86

Reaction score
funny how now you guys post. Why do you get defensive? Is everyone supposed to like you and your sweet website??

i take it back, expeditions are straight up bad ass.

I love this forum.

and so does my mom.

after picking up the kids from soccer practice, we can go OFF ROADING. WOO.

trdragons44

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOVE this site SO VERY HELPFUL!! Go drive ur gdpos import. stay away from something ur not able to handle/comprehend. EXPY'S FTW!!

OP
OP
L

lopezbmx86

Reaction score
LOVE this site SO VERY HELPFUL!! Go drive ur gdpos import. stay away from something ur not able to handle/comprehend. EXPY'S FTW!!

is that your car in you sig?

sweet man... def worth taking a picture of and then posting on the internet.

I bet you get all the ladies in that thing. Luxury SUVs all the way around.

OP
OP
L

lopezbmx86

Reaction score

and i'm a Dodge man... I'm just bought this turd because I wasnt about to put an interlock device on my Ram.

expeditions. oversized. under powered. over produced.

you guys have fun with your circle jerk.

Reaction score
and i'm a Dodge man... I'm just bought this turd because I wasnt about to put an interlock device on my Ram.

expeditions. oversized. under powered. over produced.

you guys have fun with your circle jerk.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but if someone does a hack job on a dodge radio, you will have problems with it too.
Most forums also have rules against the " I'm leaving and I'm looking for Drama" threads. Honestly I am surprised that this isn't locked yet.
The questio. That you asked is next to impossible to answer without seeing at least a picture of your wiring, even then it would be hard to say what someone could have done.
Anyway, I am getting a kick out of this thread.
I hope you get your backfeeding issue worked out.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
lopezbmx86, i was away so the mice will play, now if you dont like us
please leave. this is a Warning, your ip has beed logged as a trouble maker
on this site. ADMIN

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well, lopez. it was good hearing from you. we are sorry that you aren't mechanically/electrically inclined to figure out your own problems that you aren't personable enough to get answers. if you would have posted some pics, people may have been able to help you. instead, you wanna ***** and complain about a forum that you have posted 9 posts to, and half of them are in this thread! so go to your dodge, and when we see you on the trail, i will still pull you out. i wont leave you stranded!

Status
Not open for further replies.