This forum is less than helpful...peace out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
L

lopezbmx86

Reaction score
another ignorant member chimes in...

my frustration is not with my thread. that problem was taken care of...

my frustration is with these ****** air ride suspensions that always fail. i searched this forum and found others with the same issue that have had minimal responses and assistance.

maybe thats because you all were busy fixing or repairing daily :)

mmrseed

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not all forums are for everyone....some people are happier where they can just go and have other forum members tell em bout da rabbits

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like Im in a Honda forum. If I was a mod I wouldve banned you as soon as I read this thread. Im glad there are still some mature people on here.

mmrseed

Full Access Members
Reaction score
maybe we were all fixing our expys....or playing with our kids or ******* or wives....point is, we do have lives and they don't revolve around you. I looked and nowhere do i see after anones screenname that they are your personal oncall mechanic or diagnostic technician.

If you think expys suck, fine, drive a chevy and I would debate you about cars if that entertained you. If you think this forum sucks, fine, address the problems or get off it. I don't think the forum is perfect, but running it is not someones day job so cut it some slack. But to say you hate this forum simply because you didn't get the immediate attention you want means you are a child...one that throws temper tantrums when he doesn't get want he wants.

We all make mistakes and we all say stupid stuff, I know I have, especially in anger or frustration. So own up to what you said, or don't and stay in a state of arrested development, but I promise you the grown up world is a lot of fun too, even though we realize we are not the center of everyone's universe

OP
OP
L

lopezbmx86

Reaction score
maybe we were all fixing our expys....or playing with our kids or ******* or wives....point is, we do have lives and they don't revolve around you. I looked and nowhere do i see after anones screenname that they are your personal oncall mechanic or diagnostic technician.

If you think expys suck, fine, drive a chevy and I would debate you about cars if that entertained you. If you think this forum sucks, fine, address the problems or get off it. I don't think the forum is perfect, but running it is not someones day job so cut it some slack. But to say you hate this forum simply because you didn't get the immediate attention you want means you are a child...one that throws temper tantrums when he doesn't get want he wants.

We all make mistakes and we all say stupid stuff, I know I have, especially in anger or frustration. So own up to what you said, or don't and stay in a state of arrested development, but I promise you the grown up world is a lot of fun too, even though we realize we are not the center of everyone's universe

LMAO. how is me calling this site less than helpful a temper tantrum? sorry that my opinion hurt your feelings. i never said i hated this forum. read before you speak.

i belong to other forums, where assistance and information is more readily available. so that is why i said this site is less than helpful. i dont come here to make friends. all i needed was some (what i thought would be basic information) and did not find it. i saw another members post whod gone a week unanswered.

but when it comes to a little drama, you guys are so quick to defend your community and say ignorant things like drive an import. lol, its pretty comical really.

anyone else got anything else to say?

its almost like you all suffer from small man syndrome.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
maybe you should read your own stuff before you speak. you said, and i quote:
"expeditions sucks and so do all of you". you say you dont hate this forum but that was a pretty bold statement. and of course we are quick to defend ourselves, when you say shit like that. we are sorry that you hate the air ride suspension. and i would have been more than happy to help, except i dont have air ride. so there is no reason for me to chime in on something i have no idea about. but to say that we all suck because you didnt get a response on your air ride is a little extreme. i belong to other forums as well and yes, sometimes they ALL can be a little less than helpful. sorry you feel this way about the forum and good luck on the other ones you belong to. maybe they can help you with your problem.

BigDaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LMAO. how is me calling this site less than helpful a temper tantrum? sorry that my opinion hurt your feelings. i never said i hated this forum. read before you speak.

i belong to other forums, where assistance and information is more readily available. so that is why i said this site is less than helpful. i dont come here to make friends. all i needed was some (what i thought would be basic information) and did not find it. i saw another members post whod gone a week unanswered.

but when it comes to a little drama, you guys are so quick to defend your community and say ignorant things like drive an import. lol, its pretty comical really.

anyone else got anything else to say?

its almost like you all suffer from small man syndrome.

expeditions suck and so do all of you

Hmm, sounds like you did throw a bit of a tantrum there and the continued verbal assualts have not been promising either. I haven't been on here long, and, while I agree with you that some threads seem to go unanswered for longer than they should, I totally disagree with your attitude about it. I own a forum and am an administrator for several others (not this one) and I have issues with things like this all of the time. I have some that are so active that I can be gone for 24 hours and come back to 1000 new posts. Others will only have 30-50 of them after a few days. This is not the most active forum out there, but it is very informative and entertaining as well.

Keep this in mind, though. You only get out what you put in it.

OP
OP
L

lopezbmx86

Reaction score
maybe you should read your own stuff before you speak. you said, and i quote:
"expeditions sucks and so do all of you". you say you dont hate this forum but that was a pretty bold statement. and of course we are quick to defend ourselves, when you say shit like that. we are sorry that you hate the air ride suspension. and i would have been more than happy to help, except i dont have air ride. so there is no reason for me to chime in on something i have no idea about. but to say that we all suck because you didnt get a response on your air ride is a little extreme. i belong to other forums as well and yes, sometimes they ALL can be a little less than helpful. sorry you feel this way about the forum and good luck on the other ones you belong to. maybe they can help you with your problem.

saying someone sucks is extreme?
i apologize for hurting your ******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69