Tire question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtbrjason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just put 295/70r17 nitto terra grapplers on mine about a week ago and have had no rubbing without touching the torsion bars. Those tires are 33.3in per nitto's site.

How do you like the Terra Grapplers on the expy? Considering this tire myself.

Brusky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
From what I've seen as far as the first gen. Goes. The 4X4's already have the torsions twisted a little higher from the factory. I'm assuming that's why I haven't had any issues. And actually I didn't like the extra large gap area in the front wheel-wells bc it just looked to me like the front was higher than the back so I loosened them about an inch or so to make the gaps look equal.

Brusky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rtbrjason,
The terra graplers are nice. They have a very faint road noise but nothing worth complaining about especially for AT tires. Not near as rough as I thought they would be. Was kinda spoiled with my last set of tires being Bridgestone dueler HL Alenzas and factory size

reefkrazy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@reefkrazy... I am so digging that roof rack...thought about that for mine.. and a brush guard maybe... how much taller does that make your rig??
Maybe 6" tops. I love it!