Tire+wheel help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good on the expedition...there's no need to stretch a tire cuz the right size is out there

OP
OP
B

bowtex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking at the cooper discoverer atp and they only have up to a 275/60 for a 20" rim. I also noticed that alot of people with the custom offsets are using the federal couragia in 33x12.5 but I'm not sure how well those hold up.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at the cooper discoverer atp and they only have up to a 275/60 for a 20" rim. I also noticed that alot of people with the custom offsets are using the federal couragia in 33x12.5 but I'm not sure how well those hold up.

Personally not a fan of the federals and I'm not sure they hold up very well but Falken makes a pretty nice A/T tire for 20s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

bowtex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They seem like a cheap M/T and since I drive alot of mIles and alot of those through snow I don't want to take a chance with them. I will check out the Falkens thanks