Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I wonder if I can find a drag radial in the stock 255/70-16 size...:hmm:

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
goodyear wrangler dura tracs look bad ass and are supposed to handle well on and offroad, thats what my trucks going to be rolling on when i have the money for tires

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bleh, got some General Tire tires from discount tire. They've held up pretty well so far. I forget what company makes them as their budget tire.

So far, they've done pretty decently in wet roads. Not as awesome as the Firestone Destinations (which wore down way too quickly), but I'm not going to hydroplane any time soon.

Tobygot

Reaction score
I like my BFG's. If you get some, make sure you get the TA KO's, not the regular all terrains. I have a little over 70,000 miles on my current set and they look like they will probably last another 10,000. I drive slow though, so that's probably why I get so many miles out of my tires. I keep them inflated to 44 psi because the edges seem to wear the most.

I like these tires because you can go rock crawling and tear chunks out of the sidewalls and they won't pop, which means you aren't going to pop a tire from pinching it on a curb while parking (I've seen a few people do this).

I bumped a curb once at 30 mph when I was pulling over to turn and it didn't pop a tire. Try that on a cheap tire.