Towing mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rice_classic

Reaction score
Still pissed I didn't know about these before I bought the Milenkos...

I like these.. adjuster works, puddle light works and they feel and install like proper OEM quality pieces.

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Look what just came in the mail... [emoji48]
1437d4f8a4fbbe9902669a5c5a13a78c.jpg

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I have installed and they look great! I would post pics but as I am at work I cannot. however even though the puddle and power adjust functions work, the turn signal and probably heat doesn't seem to function... I was looking on the f150 forums and reading about their pin relocation but I cannot seem to find them on the Expy. I have heard that in the F150s from 04-06 each option (power, puddle, heat, signal) each have a separate ground and since I found two grounds I'm presuming that is for my puddle and power if the expedition is wired similarly to the F150 in that respect.

I know i could just wire the turn signal and heat separately into the defrost and turn signal wires inside the truck but if I could avoid the extra wiring I'm all for it. If anyone here has installed the high trim tow mirrors with the turn signal and heat options some guidance would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll be posting a write up tonight with A LOT of pics in it's own thread, but Ill put a lot of pics of the truck with the mirrors in here for you guys to drool over!

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this! I am on the Facebook Expedition Club, and someone was waiting on theirs to arrive to post pics.. I happened to stumble on this. I wonder how good the ones are that are heated with the turn signal, etc?

Have any pics of the truck (zoomed out) with these mirrors?

Kevin

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm at work so I cant post pics for you yet kmh but I will get to it tonight. As for the heated and turn signal I ordered them (not sure if anyone else got the heated and turn signal) but they do not work for me on my 2006 xlt. I'm in the process of figuring out how to wire it all up as it looks like my truck didn't come prewired for heat and signal glass.

It could be as simple as swapping the connector with one from an EB or maybe you'll have to hardwire it to work. When I find out I will post results.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Didnt see that there was more than one page. Nice pics, thanks all!

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
cman: If you didn't have signals and heat from the factory I'd imagine you'll have some more wiring you'd have to do as well.

I have an EB edition, so will need both the signals and heat to stay factory. Hoping it will all work as it should!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PalosX