Trying to buy 07 Limited EL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the process of getting a FULLY loaded 07 Limited EL with not a single scratch on it. Miles are a bit high but looking at an extended waranty. Anyone wanna talk me out of it? Any reason I shouldnt? I know this was the first year on the new style and a lot of other things. But the truck is a Cherry and only had 1 owner and is a great price.

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I bought my 08 Limited used and saw all the electronics and gadgets it had the extra cost for the ESP was a no brainer. There is alot that could still go wrong no matter how well it was taken care of.
Is it out of the factory Powertrain Warranty?

Matt

OP
OP
Yoop33

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Everything went good but couldnt get them to the price per month I wanted. Guess Ill be waiting a while. Just worried my 04 EB with 104k miles is gonna run into some problems soon.

89foxbody

Reaction score
Wife and i bought a 07 EL 90k but guy gave us a 3yr 36k electial and power train warrenty for $1,500 extra all said and done we paid $ 18,500 . Super clean cpl lil sratches bout it

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Everything went good but couldnt get them to the price per month I wanted. Guess Ill be waiting a while. Just worried my 04 EB with 104k miles is gonna run into some problems soon.

why do you think it will start having problems. im sure there is others with more miles. i have an 04 xlt 4.6 with 94k still running strong.

ExpyBillD

Reaction score
Bought a 2007 EL Limited with 103K on it, looks mint. $19.2K after trading in 1997 Expy which had 252K on it. Creature is loaded.. so many bells and whistles, I'm going deaf!! LOL!