Turbo Filter Screens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellison Brown III

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So, I came across this in an email I received from CJ’s Pony Parts Turbo Filter Screen.

At first I thought it would be good insurance against potential hazards to the turbo. Then, I began to wonder as it prevents things from harming the turbo would it also eventually have to be cleaned/ evacuated of any foreign debris it stops?

Also, after reading the description more it seems to be geared to the off-road scene. Doesn’t mean it couldn’t be used on the streets though. And, they are very affordable.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• F0730F99-373D-4E9D-9287-BE3EEE5F6F0D.png
    F0730F99-373D-4E9D-9287-BE3EEE5F6F0D.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 3

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So, I came across this in an email I received from CJ’s Pony Parts Turbo Filter Screen.

At first I thought it would be good insurance against potential hazards to the turbo. Then, I began to wonder as it prevents things from harming the turbo would it also eventually have to be cleaned/ evacuated of any foreign debris it stops?

Also, after reading the description more it seems to be geared to the off-road scene. Doesn’t mean it couldn’t be used on the streets though. And, they are very affordable.

Thoughts?

The link website states the item is intended for off-road use only.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT