Waht lift for my 98 EB??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff1998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I want to lift my 98 EB w/o air ride about 2" overall. I do not want a body lift. What brand and kit works the best? I see torsion keys all over ebay but I can just crank the factory ones to get about 2" right? What coil spacers or lift springs will work in the rear? Thanks in advance for the help

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Before I did my Body Lift, I had just cranked the torsion bars, and bought some 2 inch metal coil spacers of of ebay for around $50. Did the trick for me. Some guys use the Daystar poly ones as well. Not sure the cost of those, but does the same thing as the metal ones.

OP
OP
J

jeff1998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Were the ones you bought aluminum? I saw those on ebay and wondered if they were any good. Daystar makes some 2" urethane ones that have the notches for the spring coil but it says they fit 2wd models. I do not know why they would not work on the 4wd ones, do you?

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i did the same as Lane did except i used 3" aluminum spacers in the rear so it is level with my sled trailer on it and on the torsion twist i got 2.75" of lift... hope this helps you out