Warning to all members!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaydee427

Reaction score
I guess white was a little racial, wasn't it? Had an American sounding name, an honestly thought he was a local bloke. Once I got the body of the second email, a quick skim was all it took to realize... I never should have put an email addy in the ad, anonymous or not. I NEVER LIST MY EMAIL. only a number.
I don't think so. I am Black and when I post ads on Craigslist, 99% of the scams that come thru is from some African who can never meet you in person.

daoud el-massri

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just had someone from Ohio email me for my 2000 tranie he wanted to send me a money order and after it clear he would send someone to pick it up . I defeated his infermation .

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let us know when this happens so we can check it out...

HOLY ROLLERZ CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB (HRC3) National Member

whowey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just had someone from Ohio email me for my 2000 tranie he wanted to send me a money order and after it clear he would send someone to pick it up . I defeated his infermation .

I always answer back.. have your pick-up bring cash and it will be fine. That is when you never hear back from them.

I had one guy show up with fake $100 bills to buy a vehicle I was selling. The coloring wasn't right on them. I told him to leave. He got into his truck and tore out of my lot. I live in a really small town and called the cops as soon as he left. They had him pulled over before he hit got to the next town.

daoud el-massri

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I also got many of them every time I repost my items on craiglist I just do not respound . I still have them saved on my email because one of them wanted to use papal they said that there was money order waiting for me at walmart . So I called paypal they said it was a scam to send them all the information and they would take care of this matter . I still have it saved .

01exp4x4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
HID, twin halo blacked out led headlights, tail lights and fog lights

oops the wrong spot

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do u have pics of the fogs on? Are u willing to break down?

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)