Warranty Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AaronLG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah you are. Look on the right side column under SUV. 97-02 Expedition. I just got a 99 and had mine done a few weeks back.

97_edition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another question regarding this. How do I know if this or any other recall was done to my vehicle? I just bought mine about 3 months ago and not sure how to tell if it was ever in for any recalls etc. Am I able to call Ford dealer to check on this?

EXP Edition

Reaction score
Another question regarding this. How do I know if this or any other recall was done to my vehicle? I just bought mine about 3 months ago and not sure how to tell if it was ever in for any recalls etc. Am I able to call Ford dealer to check on this?

I went to the GM dealer to do the engine fire recall on my grand prix this year and they said it was already done. I say just take it down there and have them check it out.

chrmar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can also put in your VIN on the Ford website and it'll tell you if there's any recalls on your vehicle. I ran mine and it said no recalls so I'm assuming its been fixed.