water spots on glass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
is there such thing as a "glass polish"? or would steel wool and some sort of polish work? not so much on windows of my expo, but the glass counters at my work. haha

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heh, yea, 0000 (not 00 like I said originally) is usually what I've read to use. Also makes great fuel to start a fire :D

I know steel doesn't technically scratch glass (why razor blades are fine to use when peeling stickers), but there's always a risk of scratching. It just seems better to at least try with "less aggressive" methods first. :)

As for the scratches, it used a Diamondite system with pads (I think it used two?). It got rid of all but the deepest scratches on my side mirror. You know, the vertical scratches you get from rolling up your windows repeatedly with trapped dirt. I don't see it anymore on Autogeek, only one to get rid of water spots and what not.

Wonder, though, how it'd work on a glass counter?

EDIT: Also, by side mirror, I meant side window. Second row driver side window.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've heard that umbilical fluid drained from a newborn baby boy born on a full moon works wonders on water spots...Anyone looking to be the first to try this out? I know of a half breed mexican crack addict downtown who would probably sell cheap!

OP
OP
designit

designit

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've heard that umbilical fluid drained from a newborn baby boy born on a full moon works wonders on water spots...Anyone looking to be the first to try this out? I know of a half breed mexican crack addict downtown who would probably sell cheap!

Technical foul on Blackexpy. -- one more of those & you're hitting the showers... :)

:joke: