Weak Power Locks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its a 50/50 shot it will unlock the door and if it dont, i have to crawl in through the hatch like a chubby ninja, haha.

I am curious, why not pull the door and off and have a look at the key lock?

two screws on the bottom, piece of trim on the door handle and an 8mm bolt removes the handle, pull up and out on the pull handle and the card is off. the little triangle shaped trim piece at the mirror needs to be removed as well.

Reaction score
I am curious, why not pull the door and off and have a look at the key lock?

two screws on the bottom, piece of trim on the door handle and an 8mm bolt removes the handle, pull up and out on the pull handle and the card is off. the little triangle shaped trim piece at the mirror needs to be removed as well.

Oh i plan to, just with work being crazy and my wife took it on vacation, I hadn't had chance to pull the door apart. I had to take the passenger door apart to fix the window so hopefully this is about the same. I'd like to get the actuator piece also and fix both haha.