WeatherTech Laser Measured Floor Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua DeHaan

Reaction score
All,

So this came up in the Pics Thread and I reached out to WeatherTech. They responded and in order for us to get the Weather Tech Laser Fit Liners for the Navi and Expedition/Max, second row bench/captains chairs configurations we need to fill out the form at this link: http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/

They told me that this will get them to prioritize the Expedition/Expy Max and Navigator/Navi L for their product development team to put it into production. I realize we make up a small segment of Expedition/Navigator Owners but we can bolster our position through filling this out.

Cheers,

Josh

mssbf2011

Reaction score
I entered a product request back on March 21th....and again on April 3rd :) I wonder how many people really need to ask for these before they make them?

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I filled this out back in January after emailing customer service about when to expect these items for the Navigator, they said “about 11 weeks”.... that was about 11 weeks ago. So any day now lol. Seriously though, I hope it’s soon.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I entered a product request back on March 21th....and again on April 3rd :) I wonder how many people really need to ask for these before they make them?
I’d assume they are going to make them regardless of early demand but early demand probably expedites their manufacturing time frame.

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just completed the form. Husky Liners don't have the full set yet either. Really surprises me neither have made these.

Doug F

Reaction score
Just completed the form too. And also for a full cargo mat behind the 2nd row when the 3rd row is down.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just completed the form too. And also for a full cargo mat behind the 2nd row when the 3rd row is down.
I have the same request for cargo mat behind 2nd row as my third row will be down probably 95% of the time

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Third row mat! Third row mat! The FX4 has rubber mats for the front two rows (which you can probably order through your dealer's parts dept even if you don't have an FX4...) and weathertech already has the cargo area liner. But there's nothing for the 3rd row...

Doug F

Reaction score
Zarga, why yes that does look like the mat we need. They must have just put that on there. Thanks :)